Indigo Cadet Pilot Program
Indigo Cadet Pilot Program
What is Indigo Cadet Pilot Program?
Indigo Cadet pilot program is a certified course after which you are eligible to operate a flying machine. It provides training to a student for the Commercial Pilot License (CPL) and Type Rating on Airbus A320. After completion of the program, the student land’s as a Junior First Officer with Indigo.
Indigo Cadet Program is a two-phased process, in the first process you will be able to acquire the Commercial Pilot License, and after Type Rating, you will be applicable to fly an Airbus A320. This course is being followed by 200 hours of single & multi-engine flying Type rating for Airbus A320.
After graduating from Indigo Cadet Pilot Program, people are directly signed by Indigo as junior first officers.
Eligibility for Indigo Cadet Pilot Program:
- Passed 12th with a science (Physics, Maths & English) background.
- 51% or above in your math, Physics and English exams.
- The minimum age for getting registered is 18 years of age.
- Maximum age for getting registered is 32 years of age.
- Physical and medical condition of the candidate should be ideal.
- Phase1 Assessment: HR INTERVIEW, COMPASS, Physics, Mathematics, English Language
- Phase 2 Assessment: CAE Aircrew Selection System (CASS) | PILAPT | ADAPT | FAST | Cut-e Simulator
- Maths, Physics, English
- Physical Assessment Stage (FAST)
- APQ (ADAPT Personality Questionnaire)
- Flight Simulator multitasking test
- Joystick Flying test
Phase 3 Assessment : Group Activities and Personal Interview. The final selection phase consists of a Group Activity/Group discussion, and a Personal Interview with IndiGo Examiners.
How cadets get prepared at IFA:
- We provide ‘Structural Training’ and conduct Mock Tests, Psychometric Testing as per latest pattern followed by Indigo, so that a student can access himself and excel in the test.
- Unlimited sessions on Simulator + Joystick till the time the student is confident in handling with confidence.
- We provide Technical classes which include getting well versed in Aircraft Instruments, and all the, Aircraft Technical Topics.
- Structural training pattern, Mock interviews. Every effort is made to boost the confidence of the student.
Various Indigo Cadet Programs:
- CHIMES AVIATION ACADEMY
- Indigo Cadet Program FTA
- Indigo Cadet Program L3
- Indigo Cadet Program SKYBORNE
- Indigo Cadet Program FLIGHT RULE
- Indigo Cadet Program INSIGHT
- Indigo Cadet Program CAE
Indigo Cadet CAE
CAE has collaborated with the Indigo Airlines for offering the Indigo Cadet Training Program. The cadets selected, go through the training in two CAE’s academies in India and in the USA. CAE and Indigo to prepare candidates for the CPL and Airbus A320 Type Rating which will serve with Indigo as Junior First Officer.
Indigo Cadet FTA
FTA- Flight Training Adelaide a pioneer in CPL training, has been training aspirants since last 34 years for various airlines throughout the world. Various airlines prefer FTA as a training provider are Cathay Pacific Airways, Cebu Pacific, Cobham Airlines, Hong Kong Government Flying Service, TAG Aviation, Vietnam Airlines, QantasLink, and Virgin Australia,China Airlines, Cathay Dragon.
Indigo Cadet L3 & Indigo Cadet SKYBORNE
SKYBORNE: Indigo has collaborated with L3 Harris, Skyborne for the Indigo Cadet Training Program. The cadets selected, go through the training at academy in USA. L3 & SKYBORNE prepares candidates for the CPL and Airbus A320 Type Rating which will serve with Indigo as Junior First Officer.
Indigo Cadet FLIGHT RULE
FLIGHT RULE, as an International Commercial Pilot Academy in New Zealand, collaborated with Indigo Airlines, to train the next generation Cadets for the Indigo Airline.
Indigo Cadet INSIGHT
Insight, as an International Commercial Pilot Academy in South Africa, collaborated with Indigo Airlines, to train the next generation Cadets for the Indigo Airline.
The candidates shortlisted will go through ground training for about 3 months in the Insight Aviation’s training center in Gurugram. After three months, candidates undergo around 9 months of training at (FTO) in Port Alfred, South Africa.
C – 401, Second floor, Dev Plaza,
Ramphal Chowk. sec – 7, New Delhi,